Upcoming NFT Collection Release: EtherWorlds
Etherworlds are collectible pixelart worlds floating in the Ethereum blockchain. They are deterministically and procedurally generated, so each Etherworld you mint is a unique fantastical world with its own character. Hundreds of skillfully crafted pixelart elements are combined to produce a limited number of beautiful and detailed worlds. Discover the variety of Etherworld landscapes, architecture, wildlife and artefacts. - Etherworlds.io
- Etherworlds are NFTs in form of the ERC721 compatible Smart Contract on the Etherum blockchain.
- Each Etherworld has a unique randomized seed which is used by deterministic, procedural algorithm. This means that every NFT is strictly linked with its image and metadata - the algorithm always generates the same Etherworld from single seed.
- After all Etherworlds are minted, binaries of the algorithm will be published, so everyone will be able to regenerate any NFT from its seed.
- MD5 checksums of binaries are already printed on the Smart Contract, which prevents any modifications of the algorithm.
- Full ownership and unlimited commercial usage rights are given to the owners of Etherworlds.
- Metadata of NFT also contains raw data about Etherworld's content, so it can be used by other developers
Etherworlds is an interesting project with a unique collection name and could be worth grabbing now.
The floor price was just .01 a week ago, it hit .03 at the high this week; Only two more Etherworlds are listed below .03.